Fixing up the place (and underwater video).


Jesse and Barrett worked on a materials rack today. I enjoyed watching them study a pile of books and plan and execute this--they're real artisans. We want the big room to be a cool, elegant space.

The City of Carbondale inspected and approved.

Dayna and Angie painted the grimy walls, and I took a break from video editing, located the old overhead projector, and traced and painted a drippy logo on the wall.

Almost every day somebody congratulates me on having Dayna as a colleague, including today.

Almost done with the DVD. I've put off editing the underwater fish clips because so much work went into them--years of trial and error. Tiny mistakes (like a switch bumped while putting the cam into the housing) ruin a day of underwater work. I've looked at hours of slightly out of focus or overexposed video that would otherwise be awesome. Good for learning to accept things you can't change.

Labels: